When is a tooth extraction needed?
Generally, we recommend treatments that will save teeth, but when a tooth is so damaged that it cannot be saved, a dental extraction is the best choice. Dental extraction might be best for:
- Teeth that are fractured below the gum line.
- Severe tooth decay.
- Advanced periodontal disease.
- Primary teeth that are too crowded or not falling out properly.
- An impacted wisdom tooth.
- Simple Tooth Extraction (Removal)
- Surgical Tooth Extraction (Removal)
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction (Removal)